Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bedroom...steps closer to being done.

We are almost all moved in our cozy home. Decorating has been so fun! If I only had a million dollars... 

We are close to being done with the bedroom. Just a few things left. For the paint color, we used Sherwin-Williams (during 40% off sale of course) "Slate Tile SW 7624" The color turned out better than I imagined. I wanted something crisp and fresh that would make our white furniture pop. 



Hubby is out today looking for something that will raise the headboard cause momma likes the big throw pillows. Even though "all you do is take them off the bed every night before sleeping" When the headboard is raised it will look like this and I can't wait to hang wedding pictures from the great Annie Werner with Anne Pendleton Photography http://www.annependleton.com/ right above it. 



Of course my bedding is from Target...It's so comfy too! Found this mirror on clearance at Hobby Lobby and painted it white because it was ivory. LOVE IT!



Random website to check out if you like to decorate and do occasional crafts, you'll love this website. I do!

2 comments:

  1. Love it and love you! You do such a great job at decorating/designing- you always have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! So jealous you have white furniture. I really wanted white bedroom furniture, but Tony wouldn't go for it unfortunately. This is so cute, but I expect nothing less from you! xo Annie

    ReplyDelete