Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rock Chalk Sad Hawk!!

Day started out so perfect...Finally JT wasn't working on Sunday and we could go to our church (Morning Star http://www.msclawrence.com/ ) Great message from Pastor John...Rushed home to make breakfast before the game. I made waffles in our new waffle maker and he made us an omelette. Mine had turkey, cheddar cheese with green and red peppers. Yum! I am so lucky JT is a good cook :)

Great waffle recipe from Real Mom Kitchen. (http://realmomkitchen.com/3396/waffles-of-insane-greatness/)



At halftime was the start of a terrible horrible no good very bad day.... (one of my favorite childhood books that my aunt Linda would read to me).


Despite battling back my Jayhawks lost! You know you have true passion for a team when you feel physically sick. It was so hard seeing the twins cry. I wanted it so bad for T Rob, Tyrell, Brady,TyShawn, Morris'...All of them really. Props to the Commonwealth for shooting lights out. I hope this means the twins come back next season. Pleeeaasseee!!

And then terrible horrible day turned into a terrible horrible no good very bad day when I looked outside on March 27th and see this...NOT COOL!




Like Pastor John said today, when you feel down and frustrated remember that God wants you to put away those frustrations and instead be patient, follow him, and trust everything happens the way it's suppose to.

1 comment:

  1. :( in addition to feeling physically ill after, I just started tearing up again while sitting in class. Major bumming!

    On a brighter note...I'm loving your new blog!

    ReplyDelete