Friday, June 17, 2011

Love it when you call me BiG pOpPa

My dad (daddy, big poppa) is hero of mine. He has worked tirelessly, starting his own company, so that he could provide for his family. I had everything I ever needed and so much more. He was and still is coach, dad and friend. He would go to open gym with me when I was a gymnast and push me harder than my coaches. He wanted me to play softball, but quickly learned by my handstands in the in field that I would be a gymnast instead. He was proud either way. My dad is dependable, hardworking, sensitive, intelligent, supportive, dedicated and has such a big heart. I learned what hard work will do for you from my dad. He pushed me when I was little, sometimes I thought too much. Looking back now, I am so thankful he did. It taught me drive and perseverance.

Dad, I've enjoyed so many father daughter moments with you! I will always be your little girl. Thank you for loving me unconditionally, your support, and all the resources you've provided for me, Jerry and our mom. Thanks for teaching me to look for a man who respects and cherishes me, I am in the best possible hands. I know you know that. Can't wait for a lifetime of good times with you, Kim, Jason and Derek. I am one lucky blessed girl. Love you poppa!


Now for the "father" of my children (dogs are children too) Thanks for being the "fun"one! Our dogs and I love you so much. We are so lucky to have you in our lives.

1 comment: