Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful for so much (especially stretch pants)

1 Thessalonians 5:18- Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Isaiah's First Thanksgiving- Nov. 2012



I am beyond THANKFUL for the life I'm blessed to lead. This year God blessed us with the greatest blessing, Isaiah Jae. Being a mom has been challenging, tiring, but SO rewarding. I absolutely LOVE my life. We love it so much we are ready to "double our trouble". I've been having issues with the IUD so on Monday, I will get it removed. It's a sign that Isaiah needs a sibling close in age :)

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times. Nothing beats family, food and football. The Fangmanns/Capistrants were in town from Georgia for Thanksgiving. It's been WAY too long since we've seen them last.

Found this picture and thought it was good...


I allowed myself one piece of my chocolate chip cookie cheesecake. It was a hit. Pinterest you make me such a good cook/baker :).  Here is the recipe, it's super easy. I like to do homemade choc chip cookie dough rather than use the store bought stuff, but the time it saves might be nice :)
http://www.mrfood.com/Cheesecakes/Chocolate-Chip-Cheesecake-3194/ct/1

I think I'll make it again for my dad and Kim's. We go there Sunday, can't wait!

We got to meet my cousin Molly's daughter, Micah. She's soooo sweet! I wish I could be 3 places in once, but I don't have the energy for that. JT went to see his siblings and parents for dinner but Zaya and I are still getting better so we stayed in to get to bed on normal time.

Some Thanksgiving Photos. There will be more from my dads side later.

Granddaughters and 2 great grandkids. Missed you Erica.

Momma Love

Sweet Micah-she fell asleep in my arms twice :)

My momma, her sisters and their mom. :) I like how this one turned out
 Today I got the rest of my shopping done. Some more people made it my list since my last "done with shopping post" lol.

My shopping buddy loves Target as much as I do.

Black Friday 11/23/12

If you're shopping today, good luck out there. The crowds are NOT for me. Spending the rest of the day wrapping presents/watching Toy Story 3, hopefully napping (both of us) and playing with balls. Isaiah loves balls. The kind you throw of course. Tonight we'll head to Allen Fieldhouse to watch our Women's Basketball team. Yay I don't have to work it.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...Zaya is such a doll! I just wanna squeeze him! Still can't believe I haven't met him! Good luck with getting the IUD out. And my prayers are with ya'll and of course mostly with the Boss man. Sending kisses.

    ReplyDelete