Giving gifts even if it's a $5.00 hand soap (with a ribbon-because everything is better with a ribbon or bow) is one thing that makes me truly happy. The best gifts are the ones that are for no reason at all. I like to make cute name tags/cards using: a hole punch, ribbon, and cute paper (card stock)
![]() |
| The "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin" scent from Bath & Body is amazing!! |
Before you do your shopping be sure to look for coupons. Especially when shopping online. There is usually a promo code available for most online shopping if you do a quick google search.
Yesterday I ordered some family pictures off Shutterly. After an easy google search I found "SHIP30"(free shipping off of orders $30 or more) and "SPOOKY" (which was for 101 free 4x6 prints) which saved me almost $20.00.
Coupons can sometimes be disadvantageous. For example the other day...I went to Bath & Body Works because in the mail I got a coupon for a free item (up to a $13 value) with the purchase of $15 or more in products. I had another coupon that was for $10 off an order of $30 or more. I went there thinking I could use both coupons together. I had a few more ladies on my Christmas list and who doesn't love their seasonal hand soaps or 3 wick "Holiday" scented candles. After an associate told me I could only use one coupon at a time. I should have spent $15 on some hand soaps after picking out my free item, but I felt like I had to use both coupons and ended up spending $45. FAIL! Then of course in the bag they give you more coupons.
One I got that I won't use and wanted to share is for FREE shipping with any online order of $25 or more. Enter yhWegUZG1Q87 to redem this offer.
Don't be a sucker like me. Just because Bed Bath & Beyond or whomever sends you a coupon you don't HAVE to use it unless you need something from there anyway.
Feels good to be finished with my list. More time to enjoy this little gem :)
![]() |
| Zaya- 8 months |


I LOVE giving gifts too! I always go overboard but I would much rather give, it's so fun :)
ReplyDelete