So happy to announce we will not be buying any more Similac. Hopefully, the girls will cooperate next time around so that we'll never have to buy any ever again. Fingers crossed!
For the last two weeks I've been slowly introducing him to Whole milk. I've mixed formula and whole milk hoping that will help him transition. Funny...I told Teri, our daycare provider, how I couldn't find whole milk anywhere in the store. Turns out it's called Vitamin D milk. Whoops... lol Sometimes I can be so blonde. :)
Saw a friends picture the other day of her bulk toddler making food. I got inspired. As you know life is crazy and there isn't always "time" for healthy meals. While it's ok for me to grab a granola bar and run, I will not have the same for my son. I want his meals to be healthy and mostly homemade.
Thanks Lilly and Bliss for your blog post. http://lilyandbliss.com/2013/01/mini-chicken-pot-pies-toddler-approved/
I made Isaiah some chicken pot pies. Later this week I will make some omelets and spaghetti. All these meals can be put in the freezer and defrosted for easy feeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment