I got some GREAT advice from a friend of mine, Katie Capps from work...When I was pregnant with Isaiah, and looking for "mom tips" she told me to make my own butt paste using Aquaphor and corn starch. I was a little skeptical at first (just the thought of using cornstarch- a baking product?) but I am glad I trusted her and took her advice.
Literally this concoction is a miracle and I believe it's cheaper than buying the pre made tubes of products like Diaper Doo, Desitin etc. Anytime Isaiah has any hint of rash,redness I use this cream literally once and it's basically healed.
I don't have an exact recipe, I just do a little of both and mix together. It's not a 50/50 ratio. You/I don't use as much corn starch as you do Aquaphor.
Aquaphor can be kind of expensive. I buy the biggest size so I can make multiple batches for the different levels of my house, 1 for the diaper bag, 1 for daycare etc..
I also like to buy the cute little mason jars at Hob Lob (40% off of course) and put a cute pattern of paper or fabric on top. This product makes for an awesome baby gift. Get ready momma Stuck...I shipped some to Cali today :)
| Ignore my tums and coffee in the background lol |
Gearing up for the big 1st birthday party celebrations. Next weekend will be oh so fun.
Gotta love the weather in Kansas these past few days. Most of the weekend and Monday it was 75/Sunny...Tuesday was 50 with rain and wind...today it's 27 with snow on the ground and windy. Bring on baseball (KU Baseball) season, this momma is ready for lots of park dates with my lil man.
![]() |
| Zaya 11 months |
![]() |
| <3 Monkey Man <3 |


No comments:
Post a Comment