We had "BIG" plans to go to the Legends. We both love Yard House and my preggoness was craving it all day. In my excitement for alone time and food, I even looked at the menu twice online. lol
Around 4:00 it was clear to me that baby #2 had other plans. I
Afterwards since dinner was quick-that's what happens when you arrive right at 6 before everyone gets there :) we went to Target and bought diapers and a dog bed. We both thought that was kind of commical. We also went to Hastings for a movie which we had to save for tonight. I am lame and couldn't stay up past 9:30.
This morning after turning on the Today show I learned that Giuliana Rancic's latest comment that she "puts her marriage first and child second" has sparked controversy. Why? I don't understand. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2013/03/giuliana-rancic-puts-marriage-first-child-second/
That's the way it should be people! Don't you want your child to understand what it's like to see two people respect and love each other? I think that is so important to put your union with your spouse first. I now like Giuliana more, she gets it.
In honor of a KU game day, I have to post the latest Isaiah video. I am such a proud, thankful mom that his hand eye coordination is so good. He loves bath time and now cries when it's time to get out.
Today we'll head to see uncle Jerry for a bit and wait for dad to get off work. So happy to not have to work this game. Sometimes it's nice to just be a fan.
You have it right, Mrs. Thornton! Marriage first is the best example for your kids - best thing you can teach them. Unfortunately, I got it wrong the first time, but I certainly got it right the second! Love that video - you've got a precious son/athlete in the making! Glad you are contributing such a wonderful little human to the world.
ReplyDelete