Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mover & Shaker

Mover:

Buddy started taking steps. Glad my sickness is about over (crossing fingers it is anyway) I get to chase after a 13 month old now. Yay for more exercise and yay for a healthy growing boy!


He would do anything for a ball so it is the best bribe tool for us right now :)

I had a sonogram this week. The Pregnancy Care Center of Lawrence http://www.pcclawrence.org/ was offering free sonograms as part of their training. I gladly signed up because I won't have another sonogram until 20 weeks. I also wanted to confirm that there was only 1 in there. Whew, there's only 1! I have felt pretty bad this time around and seem to be growing quite quickly. I really was afraid of twins even though it doesn't run in either of our families. Hopefully that doesn't sound bad, but God only gives you what you can handle right? Don't know that we could handle twins with a near 2 year old. God is a smart man! :)

 11.5 weeks
Shaker:

Isaiah loves to dance. He was watching one of his favorite shows Pajanimals. He doesn't watch much TV but loves this show.


It's so fun to watch him learn and he seems to do it fast. He is now blowing kisses, giving kisses, waiving, giving high fives and playing ball and giving us his binki on command.
He tries to help brush his hair, put on his socks and shoes and even knows the iphone goes to your ear.

Looking so forward to tonight. KU vs. KSU in the Big 12 Championship. I've been working down at Power & Light all week which has been fun but being there and not having tickets into the game is brutal. ROCK CHALK! Let's get another one, Jayhawks!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for walking! Soon you'll be wishing he back at just the sitting stage :) And just wait until he starts to figure out your phone all together. JT knows all about the iPad, how to unlock, replay videos, he knows where his folder of fun is...crazy how fast they pick up on things! And I love his dance moves!!

    ReplyDelete