We had a very eventful weekend. Finally a weekend that both of us had off (kind of) On Saturday night we attended the Rock Chalk Ball which was work related. I was semi dreading getting all dressed up with a baby bump and not being able to drink vino. It was a very fun time though, thankful to have been invited. Congrats to KUAA on raising a lot of money.
My sweet friend Brooke loaned me her dress so I didn't have to buy one.
 |
| 18 week bump and my handsome man |
Isaiah and I went to our little friend Jaris' 2nd birthday. He had a fireman party and it was SO CUTE! My friend Amber
http://brettandamber.blogspot.com had some really fun decorating pieces and ordered a real firetruck. The kids were so cute and excited. Isaiah was a little unsure about his surrounding at first but eventually warmed up. I think he gets worried I'll leave him.
 |
| On the front of the truck :) |
Today, Isaiah was dedicated at church. We attended a class at church to learn more about the meaning of baby dedication. After attending the class I was more sure than ever that Isaiah is God's child first, our child second. I've always loved the verse "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Prov. 22:6. I invited grandparents and my brother. We missed JT's mom but enjoyed having others be there for our special day.
 |
| Yes...I hand made invitations (so much cheaper that way) |
My aunt Linda got him the most ADORABLE suit. So glad it fit him for today.
 |
| He's so fast now! |
 |
| We love Pastor John! |
 |
| Isaiah 14 months (#2 18 weeks) |
JT is cleaning up from an afternoon of painting as I type. I did some edging but was more on baby duty. We are painting our upstairs hallway finally. I'll post pictures when it's done and pictures get hung (who knows when that will be)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment