I have been having crazy vivid dreams lately. This past weekend I dreamt of the day baby Thornton #2 was born... It was a she...she had lots of hair. I delivered in Hermosa Beach, California and my regular doctor was there. So strange, maybe that means I need a vacation to California?? I've been to Hermosa twice...once with my parents and once with my life long besties Abbey and Meryl. Both times we stayed at "The Beach House"
http://www.beach-house.com/hermosa-beach-california-pictures.html
If you love California and love quaint little cities, you should check this place out. Can't wait to take JT there some day.
People have asked me if I have a feeling of what I am having...I have NO idea. I don't know how some women just know. Just because I've been more sick doesn't mean it's a girl.
I have to admit...If I could choose, I am leaning towards wanting another boy. I would love for Isaiah to have a brother. I am scared to have a girl...Girls are usually dramatic and expensive :) I also think the bond that same sex siblings form can be pretty awesome. Boy or girl, we are excited and we'll know the evening of May 17th when we do our gender reveal date. Similar to what we did for Isaiah. Houston's...I can't wait to see you!
We've been so busy lately with work events my blog posts have been practically non existent. Spring time you would think isn't as busy, but there's still baseball/softball, spring football game, KU Relays. It's hard to focus at work somewhat...All I can think about is maternity leave and cuddling with my babe.
Another big upcoming weekend for us...JT and I will go to the Rock Chalk Ball on Saturday, then Isaiah is getting dedicated at church on Sunday followed by lunch. Hopefully all his grandparents can make it. I'll post pics sometime next week (hopefully)
Here are some Thornton lately shots...
 |
| Wish he'd keep a hat on...so cute! |
 |
| 2nd cousin Evie (Evelyn) |
 |
| He swears Ahli is his pillow |
 |
| Chillin in his boxers lol |
 |
| serious Sunday afternoon nap |
 |
| That face <3 |
 |
| This is the latest I have...I am now 17 weeks and quite a bit bigger :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment