The day started with breakfast for dad. Wanted to let him sleep in which he did until 9:30. I'm not the best cook, but I try. Made him egg, bacon and cheese biscuits, hash-browns, and sausage. Hopefully he enjoyed it (or at least the effort)
JT always has so much energy and patience for Isaiah. Lately, I've been wishful that my energy levels were normal so that mom could be "fun" too! I also have to laugh because I think...."well when I was in my mid 20's I had energy too" I'll ask him in five more years how he feels :) Beyond thankful for such a good man. This next year will get crazy, but it will be crazy awesomeness and I seriously coudn't have asked for a better partner to enjoy this life with.
The above picture is for real. Not staged. Dad was taking a nap. Everyone wants in on JT cuddle time. These are the moments that HAVE to be captured on camera/in our blog.
We had big plans to go to my aunts lake house for J's b day weekend. BUT...I haven't been feeling the best and rather go when I can have more fun. I need to learn to relax more. I always try to do too much and last pregnancy it left me going to LMH twice with contractions and pre-term labor. I am now 28 weeks and starting my 3rd trimester. Hard to believe how fast time flies. I have what I think are more than just Braxton Hicks contractions so trying to drink lots of water and rest as much as I can.
We have our follow up at the specialist this coming week...looking forward to good news and him telling us we don't need to come back again to see him.
This week was hard on me emotionally...Been stressing over our daycare not having a spot for our baby girl. Mrs. Teri has been so good to Isaiah and he loves it there. The thought of having to find an alternative was heartbreaking. On Wednesday we toured a daycare because the planner in me had to get a back up plan in case a spot doesn't open up. After touring the daycare I went to my car and cried...The crying continued the rest of the day. Not only did I not get a good feel for the daycare, but it was $1,700/month for two kids. And that is with a 10% discount. You then start weighing all your options...Ok if I didn't work and we just had 1 car, no cable/internet, a hot/cold house, spaghetti every night etc...Then maybe I could be a stay at home mom. Well there's no way I could. Also for my own sanity, I need to work (at least a little). How in the heck do people afford daycare? That is just crazy!
I got a message from Teri Thursday morning saying that two of her kids would be leaving in September as she got word from their mom that the daycare they were on the wait list for now had room. YAY!! Such an answer to prayer. Isaiah and our girlie will be able to be together and will be somewhere we already know we love. WHEW!
Ok, baby's up...gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment