Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend Fun


Wanted to post a couple of videos for our family/friends. Isaiah (almost 17 months) LOVES playing basketball. The boy will fall down the stairs before he lets go of his ball (no this hasn't happened yet) He comes home from daycare each night and goes straight to his playroom to play ball. So funny!


We got in some good family time this weekend. Love when JT joins us on walks. He's not really into "walks for fun" like I am so I always appreciate when he goes with us. It's getting hard these days for me to have enough energy for both Ahli and Isaiah. Zaya loves his "sissy." We're going to need another name for our girl because "sissy" is taken.  Thanks to our friends the Sikes for the $10 double wagon. Isaiah loves riding in the wagon..despite the picture I took of him with his mean mug game face.

After combing his hair down...lol We call this the "Dooley Dew"
 We think the BIG first hair cut is this week...JUST a small trim, momma will be devastated if the curls go away.
Isaiah flirting at the girl at the table next to us at Tres Mexicanos


Got around to finishing our stairway that's incredibly tall and awkward. I saw these two boards in the "trash" pile at work so grabbed them thinking I would just cover with fabric and use for the stairway to help fill up the space. We recently painted our upstairs hallway and it looks so much better! One day, we'll get around to replacing the carpet. It's horrible quality and drives me insane how it traps dirt and hair. 

Before







Here's the board

Fabric from Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment