1. My growing belly...I am in love with growing this fall. I turn 28 in October. This will be the first year in a long time that I don't care I am a year older because my baby boy is coming soon! :) I am 5 months along on Saturday.
2. Anything Pumpkin flavored (well not anything, strangely I don't like pumpkin pie itself) Love me some pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese from Einsteins. Starbucks Pumpkin latte, if you haven't had it, *warning it's addicting. At Target, I recently found Pumkin Spice coffee by Green Mountain Coffee- for the Keurig. I add a tad bit of Coconut creamer and a few marshmellows. YUM!
3. It's boot season!! Now that I am preggers I need to snatch up some fall boots (sans heels). I have my eye on a couple of pairs from where else...Target. I do not spend a lot of money on clothes, shoes or accessories. Never have and never will.
![]() |
| Super cute and affordable- $34.99 |
![]() |
| Sorry JT these are cute :) - only $29.99 |
4. Fall scented candles. I always get good coupons for Bath & Body Works. I recently bought a Marshmellow Fireside candle which is amazing. I like the three wood wick ones. They are $19.50 for 14.5oz . Apple Crumble is another good one. If you don't want to spend as much you should check out the Fabreze home collection wooden wick candles. They really smell up your house when you burn them. I love the Willow Blossom. It smells so fresh.
5. KU Homecoming is this weekend. My good friend Zach and his girl Tam and their dog, Sincere are coming into town to stay with us. So excited for the weekend's festivities even though I have to work. <3 Lawrence!!
![]() |






Yay, Fall! I love it so. I got a really cute pair of tall suede boots a few years back, and I always look forward to Autumn coming so that I can pull them out of the closet again.
ReplyDelete:)
Fall is also my favorite :]
ReplyDeleteAnd you are too cute with your little belly! Congrats on the baby boy. That is so exciting!
I also love pumpkin. I've been wanting to make pumpkin cinnamon rolls with maple frosting. YUM.
I'm in love with fall too(:
ReplyDeleteI actually picked up something from Yankee Candle this weekend, in the Mountain Lodge scent. It sounds like something you'd like too, even though it is a little bit wintry.
Sorry for the random comment, I've been drifting around reading random blogs and your writing caught my interest :p