Thursday, September 8, 2011

Knee Deep in the Water Somewhere @ 4 Months :)

It felt so great to put on my out of office automatic e-mail reply "I have NO access to e-mails" Coming back to over 100 e-mails...not so great.

JT ans I were fortunate to get to spend 5 days in Los Cabos, Mexico with my dad, Kim and 15 others for the Schlotzhauer + Caddell symbolic wedding ceremony. Since Mexico has crazy wedding laws they decided to get married legally in the states before leaving.

It was so great getting to know Kim's side of the family and being a part of this special day in their life. I needed a break from work so bad. I also enjoyed spending time with my brother. The whole week, I kept singing "My only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair" JT just loves country and my singing. :)


Zac Brown Band feat. Jimmy Buffet- Knee Deep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52b4UtihBeo

It was a beautiful wedding with so much time and thought put into it. Kim is a planner and is very organized. I appreciate that in people, maybe it's because I am wired that way too.

The trip wouldn't have been possible without the love and support from my sweet momma for keeping my babies. They love grandma's house. Thanks mom for the goodbye goodie bags and giving me a peace of mind knowing my dogs were being taken care of.

We stayed at the Hacienda Del Mar- which was a nice place (beautiful pools) and close to downtown Cabo. The Ocean was too rough to get in. The waves were so big. At night they literally roared and there were a few times I thought it was thunder.
Link to hotel below
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1298

Here are some photos from the trip. I did a couple of videos but they were too large to be e-mailed which means I have no clue how to get them on here.

Infinity pool at our hotel

4 months

Downtown Cabo

JT and I in downtown Cabo
Jerry, Dad and I before the ceremony

Kim's oldest son, Jason and JT 

Loved this touch...

Why didn't we do this? 

Love of my life

Dad & Kim

Our place setting at the dinner after the ceremony. Cute!
pool day...Hi Baby T :)


Um excuse me sir
Dad and Kim, thank you so much for inviting us to be a part of your special day. We wish you guys all the happiness love can bring.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun--I'm loving you in a bikini! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a very special time for you all! So glad you got a break from work :) You look stunning, as always!

    ReplyDelete