Friday, March 30, 2012

No Nola for this girl...

We will watch the game tomorrow in the 2nd best place... Larryville. I absolutely love this town (the traffic and band wagoners...not so much) I miss my old job this time of year where I got to travel and be a part of the planning for post season play. Although, I wouldn't trade my new temporary job (as a mom) for anything. I have 5 more weeks with lil man :)

Jayhawks across the world are sad to hear we are losing D Manning. There is no doubt in my mind that without him, we wouldn't be sitting where we are now. His work with our bigs is the best in the country for sure. Learned yesterday that Danny has asked Brett Ballard to join his staff. Two classy, smart guys...Tulsa is lucky to have them both. I will miss them in Lawrence so much, but I am so happy for them. Also learned that Barry Hinson will be the HC for S. Illinois...go B Hinson, you'll do great!

We are teaching Isaiah the Jayhawk way early. Some kids learn twinkle twinkle little star. The KU Alma Mater and Rock Chalk chant is more my cup of tea. May wait until he's 3 months to tackle the Alma Mater. lol He is only 7 weeks old.

Zaya is already practicing sitting up in his bumbo chair and is getting lots of tummy time. We decided to put him in his crib to sleep this last Monday night. We want him to get use to his bed and his room, he's doing great. Sleeping a little more each day. Come on boy, your momma is exhausted. We bought a video monitor that I stalk all night. lol Video monitors are definitely worth the expense. Link below to the one we got. The brand is Summer, I LOVE it! http://www.meijer.com/s/summer-infant-secure-sight-handheld-color-video-baby-monitor/_/R-204133?CAWELAID=1084093187&cagpspn=pla&cmpid=goobase


I was able to capture his adorable smile on camera...He gets really excited to see me, it melts my heart.
5 was daddy's high school number :)

More later when I have time...Have fun this weekend Jayhawks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment