Sunday, August 5, 2012

Five months is fun!

Isaiah is almost 6 months old...Can't believe it! His 5th month has been so fun. His personality is really coming out, and he responds when you call him by name. I love when he looks at us and smiles. He is almost sitting up on his own now and he wants to hold his own bottle. We count our blessings daily. I of course have some videos and pictures for the month. I love how blogging and facebooking can connect you with your out of town relatives. My cousin Erica had a baby girl this weekend. Her name is Evelynn...I am so excited for Erica, Danny, Grandma Amy, Great Grandma Judy and Isaiah. He will now have a cousin his age to play with. She is so stinking cute. Hopefully I can go visit them soon. My other cousin Molly is due in Sept. Sadly, the Fangmanns are in Georgia still and we don't get to see them much.

This is video of Isaiah swinging for the first time. At first he was a little freaked out, but then liked it. Grandma's new house has a HUGE swing set. It's awesome!


In our bed on a Sunday morning while we get ready. 

Love ALL Jayhawk outfit pictures. 
 This is video of Isaiah one morning on our walk. He likes to get up early now which gives me no excuse to not walk/jog with him before work. He is grabbing at any and everything. He grabs with his left hand first which makes us think he'll be a lefty.


Bought this mobile at a garage sale for $10 bucks. Poor guy doesn't have a chance to like any other school.

So big holding his own bottle. 

Almost 6 months

Thanks for the CUTE blanket April! We love it. 



2 comments:

  1. Such a handsome guy! Trust me, it just keeps betting better and better, at least up until age 5. I'll let you know next year if that's still the case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blankie is one of my favorite ones I have made! He looks so cute on it!

    ReplyDelete