This year it was KU's 100th Homecoming. The 1912 Jayhawk is by far my favorite. One thing I love about KU is the tradition. http://www.news.ku.edu/2012/october/18/homecoming.shtml
At this point in the FB season, it is getting VERY difficult to have the "customer is always right" attitude. Some customers this season have been very needy and rude. I am over it! BUT...it is my job so I have to smile and do my best to not go off on them. lol I am just glad that our home schedule is almost done. 1 more game (Nov. 17th) While I love everything Jayhawk, I love my family more and want to spend time with
You're never to old to have your picture taken with Big Jay.
![]() |
| KU vs. Texas (10-27-12 Homecoming) |
Sunday was very busy...Family Reunion at aunt Linda's, Women's Basketball game and our cousin Riley played in the Toy Bowl. They won. I was glad I was able to make all three events, but I was so tired at the end of the day. Poor Isaiah barely slept all day. He was too engaged and popular to sleep.
![]() |
| Aunt Linda got Zaya a new book :) |
![]() |
| Grandpa Harris |
![]() |
| Granny |
![]() |
| Uncle Jerry :) |
| Day 3 vs. 8.75 months-Thanks Dad and Kim for both outfits :) |
Made some delicious soup Queso Potato Chowder soup tonight. Love soup weather. http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/queso-potato-chowder-50400000116211/
Happy First Halloween (on Wednesday) to Isaiah. My mom bought him a bear costume. Thanks Granny so much, it's so cute and perfect because I love to call him bear. Had to try it on tonight to make sure it was going to fit. Cutest bear I've ever seen. He was super tired so the bink was a must.
Yes...I post a lot of pictures of my baby. People I am sure get annoyed. Well I get annoyed when people post multiple pictures of themselves. My relative called it a "selfie" I think that's hilarious.
| Bear by day...Jayhawk by night- 10/31/12 |
Have a great week friends! xo








No comments:
Post a Comment