Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mom's Day & Dresser make over


 It's been a great day, I even got a nap! Only two things could have made it better 1) JT not working all day and 2) family church time.

Isaiah and I have had so much fun together this weekend. I am truly one lucky momma!

We spent a lot of time at Hoglund Ballpark this weekend. Isaiah loves to be outside and loves baseball. Friday night I got to catch up with Andrea and Family they came to the game. So great to see them. So fun that I am pregnant at the same time as her and my other bestie Abbey. We are due around the same time Aug/Sept/Oct. 
Matching mom is cool, right? 
Zaya refused to look at the camera :) 5-10-13

Mother's Day 5/12/13

Today we were only there for 30 minutes (dang it for nap time start times) But I did get a mother's day picture. It's rare these days to get pictures of our moving 15 month old.

Morning shopping trip to Target with mom

Grammy and Zaya (kind of)
Zay and Uncle Jerry

We finished the dresser we found in someones trash. I was going to make it a bit more vintage, but wanted it to match the other furniture in our room so kept it classic and white. Still can't believe someone was throwing this out. It's perfect!

Before



After

Knob close up


No comments:

Post a Comment