| Gender Reveal Date 5.17.13 20 Weeks |
I found out that my due date is now 10/5 instead of 9/30. Nine days before my 30th Birthday :) So fun that my best friend Abbey is due 10/12.
Shelly handed the results to JT. I didn't trust myself with that type of information. We put either a KU Cheer uniform or a KU Football jersey into a bag to pull out at dinner.
![]() |
| <3 5/16/13 <3 |
We had been looking forward to our date ever since we found out we were expecting. I got to do the honors this time of revealing... Video below (listen to JT's commentary after we know the sex...too funny)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQb3NO8eWdc&feature=youtu.be
We sent a text of the below picture to a few of our closest family and friends. Hopefully my pregnant brain sent it to everyone and didn't leave anyone out.
Meanwhile, Isaiah was loving his life at my dad and Kim's. Love that they kept sending us pictures and videos of him playing. They offered to keep him overnight and since it was such a special night we were excited about some alone time. It was so weird when we got home. The house was so quiet. I totally went into his room and so did Ahli. I think she missed him too.
![]() |
| Getting spoiled...love it so much! |
Link to our Drummer Boy video :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztqz7QMvlLU&feature=em-upload_owner




Love you Ash! Yay, a girl!!! Continuing to pray for you and baby's health!
ReplyDelete