Friday, April 25, 2014

Yes I still have a blog

I've heard a few times lately about the lack of blog postings from me...Um I have NO idea how moms with multiple kids have time for blogs. SINCE today is a special occasion (Ellis is 7 months) I figure I would do a quick post instead of the usual Facebook/Instagram post. (Yes I am aware I am annoying with those frequent posts)

Not going to go into too much detail but life has been crazy good and crazy exhausting. We knew having two kids as close in age as we did (19 months apart) it would be hard. We did not know how hard...I am seriously tired all of the time. I pray for patience. Isaiah is definitely a two year old. He is learning so much and really starting to grow...His 3t clothes are snug. Where does the time go? I got some pictures from Teri of them at daycare on Friday. Getting these posts from our daycare provider is so nice. It's torture being away from them all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment