Saturday, July 16, 2011

Decorating Day

A before picture of our room
TV Stand/Ashley drawer space :)
Since I am struggling with morning/evening sickness and doing anything outside makes me miserable, I decided I would spend some of my weekend decorating/cleaning. I'm kind of scared to go anywhere in fear I won't make it to the bathroom.

I've noticed the more often I eat, the better my stomach feels. Can't believe the difference in my belly from week 8 to 9. I hope there's only 1 in there...The thought of twins gives me anxiety. I haven't felt good enough to workout which could be why I am "growing" so much. Feeling sick is a re-assuarance that baby is ok which makes it wonderful to be sick.

Started the day with Einsteins (Everything thin bagels toasted with regular cream cheese is beyond yummy to me right now) Also thought I would get JT some Blueberry Muffin Poppers and a OJ as a morning surprise since he had to work today.


Ok, onto some decorating fun.


You may remember an earlier post about our headboard. Even though I haven't quite figured out what to do with the pictures hanging above the bed (the current will change 3 or 4 times) our room is almost done.

up close...Love this clock Meryl :) 



I found this old sewing machine table in someones trash. It was an ugly wood color. JT painted it and now it's like a pottery barn (ish) nightstand. I love it!
Pretty Bird
 I love birds and eagles. I found this little treasure at Michaels. It was $2.99 :)
Picture of me and momma
Entry
Found this wooden piece on the clearance isle at Hobby Lobby. It was $7.00. Originally a light colored wood. Now a fresh white. Thought it was a perfect piece for the wall it's on.

Old antique bird cage- LOVE!!


I bought 3 of these bird cages from Save on Crafts http://www.save-on-crafts.com/. They are all different sizes, this is the medium size one.

Flowers from Hobby Lobby 
Love this shower curtain from Target it's Thomas O'Brien



I'll eventually post other rooms. This kind of stuff is so fun to look back on later down the road. Looking back at my house from college is hilarious. I thought I was a good with decor then. Ha ha I was horrible. Kind of like the clothes I thought were in style. I can't believe my friends let me go out in some of the outfits I would wear with color coordinating necklaces. Super hot! :)  That's all I have for now.
  

2 comments:

  1. Love your style :) You've always been an inspiration to me... ever since 7th grade! I remember you and your mom changing your bedroom paint and decor several times! Can you do my house next? ;) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete