Sunday, July 10, 2011

Round 1 goes to Bean

Up until the 6th week I felt great. My (and my husbands) only complaint was my 7pm bedtime. I was and still am exhausted. Yesterday marked 8 weeks. So many moms have been sending me advice and well wishes. We are so blessed with wonderful people in our lives. I've started already doing research on daycare, diapers etc...Trying to get an idea of how much money we'll need. Guess I should start playing the lottery. You gotta play to win. Stressed about finances, but just have to trust that God will provide. 

I have decided I want to do cloth diapers. There are so many options, it's kind of overwhelming. Luckily I have some friends who do it that can teach me what they know. I am BIG into reading reviews which also helps. I have always been big on consumer reports. I read reviews online pretty much before I buy anything. I know...I am type A.

I have not been feeling well these past couple of weeks which is why I am giving bean round 1. (This week baby T is the size of a Kidney Bean) :)

My first real doctors appt. is July 21st. Feels like I've been waiting an eternity for this appt. to come. Can't wait to hear the heartbeat.

I am a pretty private person, but been asked about belly pics quite a bit. I won't be posting these a lot, but I will be taking them often.
After positive test- 2 weeks
8 weeks

That's all for now, my awesome husband just finished dinner. Chicken parm...Yum! I am so lucky to be Mrs. Thornton.





2 comments:

  1. We use bumGenius diapers! My go-to website is cottonbabies.com. Let me know if you have questions, I love sharing our experience with cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But we want you to post them alot!!!!

    ReplyDelete