http://www.emchamas.com/
This morning I had breakfast and got to catch up with my good friend Lacie Stuckey who's in town from San Diego for the weekend. Love you Lacie, I miss you so much. JT and I want to try to plan a trip to San Diego to visit her and Darrell if we can get away for a weekend. Darrell, former KU teammate of JT's, plays for the Chargers. I decided yesterday that I am kind of sad thinking about how this time last year JT was living out his dream, playing for the Steelers. I also know that it must not have been God's will. As long as he is happy, that's all that matters to me. But Coach Tomlin...you're missing out on a good one. Despite having a little bitter/sweetness feelings, I can't wait to watch the Steelers this season. Still my squad and of course the Chargers are too.
I feel like this is my last weekend of freedom since football season is right around the corner. All of August is already booked with either work events, weddings or showers.
Was so great to see my momma again today. She is so giving and unselfish. I hope I grow up to have a heart of gold like her. She had groceries for me and a gently used glider for the nursury. Yay! Those things are expensive. One less expense to worry about. Mom, you're awesome and I LOVE YOU! Can't wait to rock my child and read to it. Funny calling it, it. We'll find out the sex in about 8 weeks. It can't come soon enough. We have a boy and girl first and middle names already picked out. Both names have significant meanings which is pretty special.
Also on my weekend "off" I decided to finish a wreath that will be part of my friends wedding present. I always like to do something from the heart, something homemade, along with another store bought gift for presents. Sorry Molly if you're reading this, you're seeing part of your gift early. I would call Molly randomly and ask what color is your house and trim, which she was probably weirded out by. I've been to her house, but the color is hard to explain and picture. I wanted to be sure the wreath matched in case they want to use it for the front door. It would also be cute inside on a wall, or on the mantle or even sitting up on a shelf.
| Plain wreath from Michaels |
| M for Mackey :) |
| Added some flowers with a hot glue gun that's really HOT! |
| Maybe finished product ? |
Hope everyone has a great weekend...
Ash, you have a heart of gold! I love that even though we don't get to see or talk to each other enough, I can still follow you on here :) You make my heart happy! <3
ReplyDelete