Fall is soon approaching and it's almost sweatpants time. Whoop Whoop! By far, my favorite time of year. Sad to think I work most every weekend, but I have to be thankful for a job.
So exciting that I get to wear expandable pants for the "hibernation season" Thanksgiving and Christmas meals will be so much more fun. We find out the sex mid Sept. I am probably more excited about that than anything ever in my life. Besides marrying my husband. Not sure that can be topped.
A few photos... The first, here I am at 15 weeks/ almost 4 months.
![]() |
| Baby T's first pair of sweatpants. |
Not much of a blog post, but these are Thornton Thoughts. xoxo!


Yay! I've been waiting for a belly pic--you look adorable!
ReplyDeleteGood for you, enjoying your coffee. It's not like you're taking a shot of whiskey every morning. I hate that you even feel the need to justify your choice; it's your body, your baby, and your stomach! Don't let anyone shame you, especially strangers who are likely to come up to you later and share their "helpful" advice.
When I was pregnant, I joined an online message board that I had to quit about five months in. People get so judgmental, and it just stressed me out. There was one lady who was so gung-ho about the whole thing that she even hired someone to clean her house for her so that she wouldn't be exposed to any "toxic" chemicals. I think if you're not drinking Windex, you're probably alright. :)
Oh, Ashley, you are so cute!!! And so are those sweatpants haha Love the tiny little baby belly. You're so petit; your pregnant body is like my normal body! I'm so glad pregnancy is going well for you. Miss seeing you guys; can't wait to hear what sex your precious baby will be.
ReplyDeleteLove your cute growing belly! Can't wait til you get to take your maternity leave and just spend time holding your sweet little one- both of you cuddling, wearing sweatpants!
ReplyDelete