Today and everyday I am thankful for so much. I think of all those in the service who are serving/ have served this great country of ours.
Lately, I am so thankful that my husband is healthy and with me daily. It's so nice to have him to look forward to everyday. My day would so not be as fun if I didn't have him to come home to. Crazy how much I love him. It must be so hard for military wives especially those that have children. It's so important to not take the little things in life for granted. You never know what life can bring. "God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way." So important to tell the people you love that you love them. Tell it to them often!
I just love the song Come Home by One Republic (reminds me of military men and women) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5
Y
Baby Update- I will be 6.5 months tomorrow. Time is starting to fly. I am going into panic mode a bit. SO much to do/buy. I need time and money. It will all work out. I think I say that to myself about 10 times a day :)
Isaiah's room is coming along. I will get to work on it some more next weekend since FB season for me will be over. Our last home game is this Saturday. Not going to lie...I can't wait! Did some letters the other day (see below) Pretty sure these letters will go over the crib.
![]() |
| ISAIAH JAE THORNTON <3 |
![]() |
| Loving maternity pants :) |
Have a great weekend friends.
Cheers,
Ashley


You look so beautiful! Love you my friend!
ReplyDelete