Ahli is getting better every day... We are so relieved. I'll take her Monday for her post operation check up. Hopefully they will say she can return to normal activity. Saw a quote yesterday that is worth sharing.
"In life we can either focus on everything that's going, right, or the few things that are going wrong; THINK RIGHT! "
These last couple of days I have been thinking of all the people who are out there hurting due to loss of a loved one, financial stress, a sick loved one, etc. I've been so wrapped up and concerned with my dog and will she live, I myself have forgotten to love and live. Sorry JT! Thanks for putting up with me. God has taught me a lesson through this trial.
My little man, Isaiah has been running sprints lately. Real movement started Oct. 28th. I captured some movement on video :) What a cool feeling! I can't WAIT to meet our prince.
Friends...I'll leave you with this.
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy! Thanks to my good friend Vaunda for sharing that with me. Love you Vaunda.
No comments:
Post a Comment