I didn't really care if we circumcised him or not, but JT said, "I don't want him to be 'that guy' in the locker room. " lol My mom came in the afternoon so I could get out of the house and run some errands. I had to go to Wal Mart, the Post Office for stamps, Target, Dry Cleaners, and ran by lunch to JT since he went into work late so he could go to the doctor with us in the am.
After taking JT lunch and getting some things at Wal Mart, I couldn't get myself to go run other errands. I missed Isaiah so much and was worried he was in pain from the procedure. CRAZY how much I LOVE HIM!
I want to thank all the people that have brought us meals. I had no idea how hard these first two weeks were going to be. The meals have been a huge help and such a blessing. We are so blessed by God and all the wonderful people he has brought into our lives. My friend Katie from church organized two weeks of meals being delivered MW & F. Another reason I know we are in the right church. If you live in Lawrence and want to check out a cool church you should come visit Morning Star. http://msclawrence.com/
I hope this time slows down...I am brought to tears at the thought of going back to work and leaving Isaiah. Luckily I get 10 more weeks with him. :)
Here are some photos of his first two weeks of life... I can't take enough pictures of him (as you can see)
![]() |
| First weight check... |
| Time with G ma Suz |
![]() |
| Isaiah and Pa Pa |
![]() |
| 2 weeks old today 2/23 |
![]() |
| Jerry, Isaiah and I |









No comments:
Post a Comment