What a wonderful weekend we had. We spent time celebrating Father's Day with my Dad, Kim and Jason Friday night at BRGR in Prairie Village http://www.brgrkitchen.com/. Go there people...it's so yummy. Great food, great company!
| Kimbo, Papa & Isaiah- June 15, 2012 |
![]() |
| Zaya & Papa |
On the way home while driving on K 10
I got to see my mom Saturday. We got pedicures and lunch in Lawrence. Always fun spending time with my mom. I miss her and don't get to see her enough. Looking forward to seeing her again next weekend for my cousin Erica's baby shower.
Saturday afternoon, I went to watch my second cousin Trent play baseball at Hoglund Ballpark. He was so fun to watch.
JT and I took Isaiah down to Mass Street for ice cream Saturday night after eating steaks. It was too nice of a night to stay inside. Guess I'll start my diet "tomorrow"
Today, we traveled to St. Joe to take JT's dad and sister out to lunch. His dad cracks me up...I am glad they got to see Isaiah :) We went to visit Bob, Linda & Courtney and the Clarks. We don't make it up that way much. It was great seeing everyone.
![]() |
| LOVE MY BOYS! |
![]() |
| JT, Big Mitch & Brit |
Game 3 is about to start--OKC vs. Miami. We are rooting for Miami. There are Jayhawks on both teams, but we know Mario better and think Bron Bron deserves a title. People can hate on him all they want. You can't deny the man is a beast and deserves a ring.
I hope all the dads out there enjoyed their day. Thanks to my daddy for always pushing me to work hard, be kind, showing me how to love and so much more.
![]() |
| Love his smile! |
![]() |
| Matching :) |
| Father's Day morning :) |
![]() |
| Me riding in the back seat with Zaya on the way to St. Joe |







We love BRGR and live right down the street! Let me know next time you are here :) I'm rooting for Miami also...Happy Father's Day to your husband!
ReplyDelete