Well...when we got to the hospital she had her legs crossed and was swinging her perfectly pedicured feet back and forth. She said, "I've got 6 years left" which would make her 100. The doctor did a scope today to be sure there were not any blood clots. Since there were no clots, she had her heart shocked. My dad said her heart is beating better after the shock. All Na Na is worried about is Thursday and Friday sales. She loves to bargain shop. Maybe that's where I get it...
![]() |
| Ahli sooo sick after her surgery. |
![]() |
| Ahli a few days ago with Zaya |
She nows lives with only 20% of her small intestines. I basically live in fear because she "can't afford" to eat anything "foreign." The other day she threw up a baby wipe. Seriously Ahli, do you have a death wish?
I just love John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me." I find so much peace casting away my worries to God. I know He holds the plan for me and all of my family.
This is homecoming week...work has been crazy busy. Looking forward to Saturday's game vs. Texas and going to a family reunion and WBB game Sunday. Uncle Turp and Aunt Melissa are watching Isaiah in the morning then bringing him to the game to me. :)
Here's a couple of my bear (Granny brought him a teddy bear costume for Halloween) :) Thanks Annie for teaching me some apps on my camera.
Have a great week friends and family. Love you!






No comments:
Post a Comment