The motor in our washer went out. It's always something...Of course just when we were about to pay off credit cards. Since our washer didn't work that great with a good motor, we decided not to invest anymore money into it. Sad that it was only 2 years old. Guess you really do get what you pay for. I will never buy another GE appliance. Our new one arrives on Wednesday. I did lots of research so hopefully the LG top loader that we got is as awesome as the reviews say it is.
Looks like I will be doing laundry all weekend. JUST what I want to do when I have the weekend off. There are no basketball home games this weekend AND I get Monday off for MLK day. I need to get some projects done for Isaiah's first birthday next month. It's unbelievable that we will have a one year old. We are doing a small get together in Allen Fieldhouse for his birthday. Can't wait to catch up with friends and family.
Looks like I will be doing laundry all weekend. JUST what I want to do when I have the weekend off. There are no basketball home games this weekend AND I get Monday off for MLK day. I need to get some projects done for Isaiah's first birthday next month. It's unbelievable that we will have a one year old. We are doing a small get together in Allen Fieldhouse for his birthday. Can't wait to catch up with friends and family.
Have to share a recent video of Zaya. I can't get enough of this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment