People...ALWAYS check Amazon before you purchase anything. They likely have what you want and it's usually the lowest price. Plus they have an excellent/easy return policy.
Found "Jesus Calling" used for $4.50 (including shipping) The list price is $15.99.
JT and I FINALLY have our follow up level 2 sonogram this week. I've been surprisingly doing pretty well these past 4 weeks after getting news that there was some reason for concern at our 20 week sonogram. The absolute last thing a mother ever wants to hear is that there could be something wrong with their unborn baby. Being pregnant is such an unnerving process. One that I can't wait to be over.
I learned something new from my new book.
"Worry is a form of unbelief" That statement really hit home with me. My middle name should be worry. BUT I am getting so much better and leaning on scripture and the TRUTH has helped so much!
Wanted to paste a recent post from my book in case it helps another mom who worries. I know I am not alone in this battle.
"My Presence with you is a promise, independent of your awareness of Me. Many things can block this awareness, but the major culprit is worry. My children tend to accept worry as an inescapable fact of life. However, worry is a form of unbelief; it is anathema to Me. Who is in charge of your life? If it is you, then you have good reason to worry. But if it is I, then worry is both unnecessary and counterproductive. When you start to feel anxious about something, relinquish the situation to Me, Back off a bit, redirecting your focus to Me. I will either take care of the problem Myself or show you how to handle it. In this world you will have problems, but you need not lose sight of Me."
Luke 12:22 and John 16:33 were the verses added. Look them up...good stuff.
I have put post it notes all around my house in places I go often to remind me that I am not in control and God "will supply all our needs"
We have a book called "God gave us you" and one page really stands out to us this time around. Thank you for your prayers and support. Ready for good news on Tuesday.
Today, Zay is 16 months. We'll celebrate by going to Milton's for brunch after church. I know he'll love some pancakes for lunch. A few recent shots of our gem from Friday 6/7/13. Such a fun day! Started with donuts in the am for National Donut Day" with our friend Jaris. In the afternoon we had to go by the park...The day was PERFECT!
![]() |
| Big smiles/Good daddy |




No comments:
Post a Comment