Tuesday's are JT's long days at the dealership (12 hours of sales) I wanted to surprise him with a little something when he got home to let him know I appreciate his hard work. I got this idea from Pinterest. It would have turned out better if I would have bought some eyes and fuzzy noses, but for me colored construction paper, nail glue and a hole punch did the trick. I wrapped brown pipe cleaners around the top and cut smaller pieces and wrapped them for the antlers.
![]() |
| Added some lights...he liked it (what man wouldn't?) |
I also made some doggie treats for some of Boston and Ahli's doggie friends. Can't forget those babies during this time of year. Just be sure you don't give Astro bones or other bones that if ingested may cause an obstruction for your furry friend. SO thankful to have Ahli with us this Christmas. We are truly blessed.
![]() |
| Love this photo :) |
![]() |
| Label on the back of the photo. |
Have a very Merry Christmas and remember He is the reason for the Season!




ah you are so funny. I probably wouldn't have been quick enough to say a little bit won't hurt :]
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Merry Christmas!!
THATS MY GIRL...THINKIN FAST AND BEING CRAFTY..
ReplyDeleteI LOOKED AT DOGS WITH TREE AND I STARTED TO WRITE I WANT A COPY THEN I SAW IT WAS fOR OUR DOGS...SO SO SWEET ..THANKS SEE YA TOMARROW ..HAVE FUN TONIGHT AND BE CAREFULL...
LOL- you crack me up! Love you Ash!
ReplyDelete