Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthday Boxer/Super Bowl Baby

Tomorrow 2/1 is Ahli's (sissy) 3rd Birthday. Every time I look at her I am so grateful she made it through her surgery. Is it possible to have a heart that loves too much? Sometimes I feel like I do...we LOVE our girl! Boston and her get cookies for breakfast. Doggie cupcake cookies of course.

Birthday Cookie
I remember going to pick sissy up with my dad 3 years ago. She threw up on my lap on the way home. :) Boston was so mad at us for a little bit. Now they are best friends. I hope they both feel that way about Isaiah. The transition might take some effort. Like it or not doggies, our world will soon change.
Can't believe she was that small...

The good life!
I am looking forward to the weekend. I am hoping for the following:

1) KU win on Saturday vs. MU @ their house. So sick of hearing MU fans talk/rap about how tight they are. Really?  You guys have NIT banners hanging up in your arena.  If you haven't seen this youtube, please watch it for a good laugh. Good luck with that SEC. 


Love the video KU came back with...


2) Super Bowl Baby?
Excited to watch the Super Bowl...Wouldn't mind watching it in the hospital pushing Isaiah out :) I am READY to get off this weighted vest. It's starting to take a toll on me. Rooting for the Patriots mostly because Rob Gronkowski helped me win my fantasy league. 


1 comment:

  1. Ok, that KU video is HILARIOUS! I love it! I've always said that Jayhawk fans are so much classier than Mizzou fans, and this proves it. Spouting off ridiculous (but true) facts is so much better than talking crap through autotune. :)

    ReplyDelete