A collection of random thoughts and Thornton moments.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
My Man
Love any Denzel movie...love the way he says My Man in American Gangster.
I say this a lot to JT :) For example, tonight he is cooking some bacon wrapped filets, green beans and scalloped potatoes in which will probably earn a "My Man" comment.
JT and I are approaching our one year anniversary (March 4th) although we've been together for almost 6 years. It's pretty amazing how God brings you a mate to share your life with. I can't imagine my life without him. I am looking so forward to seeing JT as a dad, he's going to be so great! JT is hard working, honest, resilient and genuine among other things. Saw this sign and loved it...this is so true. I hope Isaiah turns out half as good as JT.
Lately, I've been not so fun I am sure. I feel/look huge (8.75 months today/35 weeks). I can't lift or clean things. I get tired at 8pm, and I waddle. lol JT has been so supportive and helpful. Thought he deserved a thank you post. Love you babe! I thank God for you multiple times a day :)
35 weeks today (8.75 months)
Isaiah at 35 weeks.
Lil man update...
I had a sonogram yesterday 1/13/12. Isaiah looks great! His lungs are practicing breathing and my fluid looks good. He is head down and about 5 lbs. We finally got a good profile shot of him. I decided not to do the 3D photos. They freak me out. The suspense of what he will look like is killing me. I feel like I could go any day, but I am hoping for a Superbowl Sunday baby. It will be the 46th Superbowl (that's JT's KU Football number) I think that would be awesome. He has been such a good boy staying in there for us. God is good! I told JT he could sneak in some Coors Light if that's the case. :)
Some good daddy pictures. It's obvious who Ahli likes more.
JT and Ahli at Jerry's
So use to mom taking pictures, they pose :)
Right after Ahli got home from her surgery...so skinny :(
Seriously, does it get cuter?
She tries to wake him up every morning. Ridiculous!
Thanks for coming to help the Hernandez..Steve and Juan were so touched that you,Linda,Grandma,And Amy came out with goods and helped...Everyone says you look so great pregnant..Tell JT I love him..so proud of you guys...call me ...it can be anytime now..sweetie...Superbowl sunday would be so fun..love you all so much..
Thanks for coming to help the Hernandez..Steve and Juan were so touched that you,Linda,Grandma,And Amy came out with goods and helped...Everyone says you look so great pregnant..Tell JT I love him..so proud of you guys...call me ...it can be anytime now..sweetie...Superbowl sunday would be so fun..love you all so much..
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so darned cute!
ReplyDelete