Saturday, December 22, 2012

Don't forget the dogs!

Dogs need Christmas too...Missing Boston so much. We had our first snow Thursday 12/20. All I could think about all day was how bad Boston would want to play in the snow (he HATED the snow) He would always insist that I put on his sweater before sending him out to do his business. Such a smart little guy he was.

As your wrapping your gifts and doing your last minute shopping don't forget to get something special for your furry kid(s). I like to make little treat bags for the dogs in the family. Found these cute (free printable) Christmas tags at: http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/home/2012/12/12/free-holiday-printables-roundup-for-2012.html


Ahli was going crazy as I was putting these together. I caved and gave her one before her breakfast :)

I have the sweetest work friends...I received this special gift in the mail from Vaunda and her daughter, Jessica. They love their babies like me.



Yesterday, I got another wonderful gift from my friend Jean. She is SOOO talented and made us this hand painted Boston ornament so that Boston will be with us every Christmas. I'll cherish these gifts forever and can't thank my sweet friends enough for their love and support. Can't believe how much this ornament looks like him. I cry every time I pass the tree. Hoping that the tears will soon stop.

The new "star" on our mini tree 
We have our 2nd Christmas celebration today at my moms. Last night we did the Thornton/Turpin Family Dinner at our house. JT made steaks/chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, his yummy green beans, and rolls. SO great spending time with them. We don't see them enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment