Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sad Sissy and Santa

This past week has been exhausting and the one of the saddest weeks of my life. I know...that means I am truly blessed. I am so thankful that the most of my worries and heartache is over a best friend who was my dog.

Work was about the only place that I did ok. Obviously that was one place I didn't take Boston (so wish we got to take our dogs to work :). At home, there are constant reminders of him. So hard to see Ahli sad and depressed because Boston was her best bud too. Luckily we have a VERY BUSY 10 month old to lift all of our spirits.

Moping around

Laying on Boss' bed/blanket

Laying in Boston's bed before I cleaned it


Tuesday night 12/11 we went to OP to see Santa. Not sure why I thought I would be able to go there and plop Isaiah on Santa's lap and take my own photo, but that is what I thought. lol Turns out Santa has to get paid too, but $21 for 2 4x6 prints and a $10 card to Shutterfly is a rip. Oh well, we got our "First Santa" pic. We were shocked that he didn't cry. This might sound bad, but I was kind of hoping for the crying santa picture. They crack me up.

He's not impressed
Isaiah gets more fun by the day. He is still not crawling (doing the army thing still) He does now lift himself up. He can walk along side the coffee table. I told JT awhile ago that I think he will walk before he crawls. I still think that. My sweet sitter, Teri, got an adorable video of Zaya.



Rocking his adidas gear 

Found him standing in his crib yelling...oh boy here we go!


Watching his favorite show "Pajanimals" BEST SHOW EVER! 

Having fun at Mrs. Teri's house
 This morning I attended the Underground Lab Toys for Tots workout. Thanks for "babysitting" JT :)

Look at the sweet text from JT when I told him I was on my way home (followed by the adorable picture of my men)

PRECIOUSNESS! 
Can't believe we are 10 days away from Christmas. I am so excited for Zaya and for spending time with family.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones.  XO!






1 comment:

  1. LOVE the video! That had to make you smile! Such a happy boy!

    ReplyDelete