Sorry mom don't get to excited...I am not pregnant. Although I get that question often these days. Anyone that knows me knows I've been ready to have kids for years, but luckily God's in control and he will bless us one when the time is right. For now, I am LOVING spoiling my best friends kids. This weekend we had a shower for one of my best friends from college, Abbey. She is having her second in the coming months.
I ordered some cupcakes from Cami's Cake Co. - Cami owns a shop in Eudora. Her work is great and her cupcakes are delish... Check out Cami's blog
http://mycamicakes.blogspot.com/
I made some little cupcake signs to add a little something.
It was so great spending time with girlfriends and their kids. I got to swing Harper, hold sweet Sloan Emert that is only 2 weeks old and Samantha. Thought I would share some fun pictures from the day.
 |
| My Harp Star...Love this girl!! |
 |
| Best Friends Harper (2 in May) & Samantha (Just turned 1) |
 |
| Harper & Sloan |
 |
| The group. We missed you Meryl! |
Love my friends...Love kids...and Love cupcakes! :)
Those look super-duper delicious! I can't wait to follow your baby journey. :)
ReplyDeleteFreaked out when I first saw the title of our post...was a little disappointed when I started reading :) Anyhow, love that swinging pic of Harper! Too good!! Cupcakes are adorable and you of course made them even cuter. Love you!
ReplyDelete