Tuesday, April 26, 2011

He's ALIVE times 2

There were 3 main things on my mind Easter Sunday 

1. How lucky I am that Jesus paid the ultimate price for my sins and died on the cross and rose again...He's alive!

Luke 24:46-47 (New International Version) 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

2. How sad I was for the family of Charles- the motorcyclist that had wrecked his bike the night before and how they were celebrating Easter in a hospital room. 

3. How much I missed my side of the family

4. Ok...well there were 4 things...The 4th thing were the peanut butter cookies I made that I couldn't wait to eat. lol 

Splitting time on holidays will be a very hard adjustment for me as a married woman. I am very close with my family and am so use to seeing them every holiday. This year for Easter we went to JT's grandparents in Atchison. 
I was excited to see everyone on his side, but particularly, Coulter clan in town from Nebraska, Aidyn - our nephew, and Sophie Elizabeth (our cousin's new baby) We had a great day with family and feel incredibly blessed for our lives and the lives of all our family and friends that surround us.  

Today, Tuesday, April 26th I learned that Charles (the motorcyclist) was released from the hospital. He's alive!! Thanks to all my family and friends who helped me pray for his recovery.

Here are a couple of treasures from Easter 2011 
Sophie Elizabeth
Aidyn Joshua <3
Flowers for Grandma Rosie


If you love peanut butter cookies...you have to try this recipe. Got it from my friend Brooke from work. So simple and SOOO YUMMY! Thanks Brooke :)

Preheat oven to 350. 
You need: 
  • 1 egg  
  • 1 cup peanut butter 
  • 1 cup of brown sugar
Instructions
  1. Mix ingredients
  2. I use a melon ball scoop thingy to make them nice and round
  3. Place a frozen kiss down firmly
  4. Bake 10-12 minutes
  5. Over eat 





No comments:

Post a Comment