| Mom and I- Maybe Thanksgiving 2009 |
Today, was just a routine check up. ( I go every 4 weeks right now) Mom loved my doctor, Larisa Kimuri. I knew from the first time I met Larisa that she was going to be such an awesome doctor/friend along this pregnancy journey. Thank you Megan, for recommending her to me.
Isaiah's heartbeat was strong and everything is looking great! I've gained 14 pounds which is about right. Damn you college cheerleading for making me look at the number. lol People keep telling me not to worry about the weight thing and I don't. Hope people don't think I am vain or something it's just that I am only 5 '1 which makes me different than most people. I know that weight is good and it means my son is healthy. Please don't misunderstand me folks :)
I need to learn how to slow down...I tend to be a work-a-holic. I had to leave work early Monday to rest. After working a ton last week I think my body was telling me to take it easy. Turns out I am not superwoman. After surviving working while having morning sickness I kind of thought I was. :) Tonight, I will go to bed at 8pm if not before. At the end of the day, my health and Isaiah's health is all that matters. Work can wait! I've heard about this book, Work Won't Love you Back. I think I should check it out.
http://www.amazon.com/Work-Wont-Love-You-Back/dp/0716725983
Thanks again mom for your love, friendship and support. I hope you had an amazing birthday!
Love that pic of you two! I love Susie like another mom too :) I have so many great memories with you and her! From her trying to teach me to drive, to buying a gift for me to give to my mom (when times were tough) to Florida, ant the list goes on! Thanks Susie for being the incredible, confident, selfless, fun, loving, energetic power woman you are! So blessed you and Ash have been a part of my life and helped shape me into who I am today!!
ReplyDelete