![]() |
| Livia Lesny <3 |
| Love me some Stuckey time :) |
| The Thornton's :) |
![]() |
| Almost better than coconut |
![]() |
| Daddy's girl at Bark in the Park |
Rather than write a novel about my weekend, I thought I would share the 5 big highlights of the weekend.
1. Our fence was completed...Couldn't be more excited to let the dogs out without worrying about them and babysitting them. This makes getting ready in the morning SO much better :)
2. Lovely Livia Lesny was born. Our dear friends Shawn and Kimber welcomed their first baby girl into the world on Fri. So thankful everyone is healthy and well. We love you and miss you Lesny's.
*Also congrats to friends, Pat and Jess for recently welcoming their first baby girl Monica into the world and Amber and Brett Temple for the birth of their first son. My thoughts and prayers are with you all in these coming days, weeks. What a special time in your life. Embrace it!!
3. Date night with the Stuckey's. Sat night JT, Darrell, Lacie and I went to Houston's for date night. Such a wonderful time with a wonderful couple. Funny story...I knew that Darrell would try to pay for our meal so during dinner, I got up because I "had to go to the bathroom" I found our waiter and gave him my credit card and told him I didn't want Darrell to pay for us. At the end of dinner, our server handed Darrell one check and told me sorry, Darrell beat me to it. He found our server earlier and said, the couple we're with won't let us pay for them so he asked the server to be sure everything was on one ticket. God is so good. We've been blessed with friends that have not only hearts of God, but hearts of gold. We're going to miss you so much Stuckey's. San Diego trip is in our near future. Thanks again for a great night friends. Let's do it again soon. Next time...YOU'RE NOT BUYING!!!
4. Vanilla Chai Spice Coffee Creamer...UM YUM!! I am always trying new coffee creamers, this is delish.
5. Football Spring Game and Bark in the Park were a success. The rough part about working in Athletics is working many weekends. I get so burnt out at times, but I try to make the days count instead of counting days. I got to work with the Lawrence Humane Society on Bark in the Park. Dogs were admitted into the softball game today for free with the donation to the Lawrence Humane Society. Although the weather today was chilly, fans brought their dogs and the donations to the LHS looked to be plentiful. Love helping animals anyway I possibly can.
Looking so forward to celebrating Mother's Day next weekend with my best friend and mom, Susie. Also blessed to have another "mother" and friend in Kim my dad's fiance. Don't forget to get cards in the mail to your mom and grandma's. Mother's Day is this Sunday.
| We love it! Our yard is huge! |



You guys are the cutest couple ever. I love you two together!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know that they made coconut coffee mate, but I am going to buy it now. Thank you!
Love the story about dinner with D & L...too funny and also SO typical of BOTH of you!! Love you and I'm glad bark in the park went so well! xoxo-Annie
ReplyDeleteLove you guys
ReplyDeleteMiss you & am LOVING your blog! I think I might start one!
ReplyDelete